Take a look here to see a simple setup which
works mostly with buttons. More complex configs can be found here
Buttons can be easily defined:
The cyclegadget shows all defined buttons.Relativ means relativ offsets for all
four values ( remember -> borderrelativ offsets ).
- Press "Neues Button anlegen"
- choose a Name and enter it at Name
- choose a position, eidth and height of the button.
- If you wanne have a graphical button you have to enter two graphics:
"Bild gedrueckt" for the DOWNGadgetimage,
"Bild normal" for the UPgadgetimage.
- choose the textstring BenderIRC should process if you press this button.
You can enter ANY text or command BenderIRC kowns.
"This is a buttontest!" -BenderIRC would send this text to the channel.
"/DCCSENDREQ %u" - BenderIRC would open a filerequester for a file sent to the selected
user in the userlistgadget.
%u means selected user, %c means actual channel.
%c is needed for RAW commands to the server or nickinfo messages.
- press Update